Wednesday, August 29, 2007

28th of August

Well as you all know, i am an honourary member of the largest nation in the world, procrastiNation... therefore i'm not surprised that i have this huge heap of unfinished work/projects screaming for me for heaven's sake just to complete them. anyhows i have a presentation due in 2 hours and my powerpoint is not complete, my ads are still half baked and here i am blogging. huuhuu T.T

anyways it's been a roller coaster week..

a great weekend with saturday at wei mein's bday party and a fun sunday out watchin movies, shopping and eating with reen reen and sharon.

monday kinda ho-hum.. classes as usual..

then tues i wuz rushing to get chiann's photobook and also my first time driving alone ^.^ hehe

then thursday went for interview at shell and got hired on the spot... kinda surprised me but i think it is because they're short of staff rather than my excellent credentials haha but work was kinda boring... thank goodness sharon's huge stash of cosmo saved me from boredom ^^ it's also my last day in Ad Newbies module... first module completed! yay!

Friday... work again... well work is boring but had a fun lunch with sharon ^-^ the chap fan stall where we bought our lunch was quite yummy... definitely better than the company's canteen food. Then after work me and sharon hung out at the curve n ikano... did some shopping and makan at ikea.... i seriously love the Daim cake... it totally should be made the swiss national food.

cant rmb wat i did on saturday. maybe i slept the whole day away? forgot...
anyways sunday i went for baking class... but unfortunately i had to skip my sister's orchestra performance. =(

well i think it was quite an exciting week... hope this week is the same ^-^
i did bake a cake and made some fudge ytd.. not reli exciting but... hahah

okay got some ads to rush. ciao...

think i'm gonna stop blogging hence these shall be the last few nonsensical posts u'll get from me... ^^

No comments: